HAPPY NEW YEAR..


                                                               
                                MY PAST 

I woke up inspired!    

This past year has been something else. It has been an amazing year.  I mean, wow l look at my life and I am amazed at how a single decision has created a domino effect in my life.
The mere fact that I made one single

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
                                                                                          decision has changed a whole lot of things in my life. The past few days, I have been reflecting on a lot of things and I cant help but smile and praise God.


When I started the year I wanted a lot of things but that was it. I wanted things I made absolutely no plans whatsoever I just wanted them wishful thinking.

Not until I got up and made plans listing out what I wanted, and how I was going to achieve it, nothing happened. I had to change my mindset totally, decide that I needed to get up and make the move and that I did.


It’s not too late, to make a change. I saw some poster where someone said its time for this whole “New Year new me bullshit” That to me sounds like the ramblings of a person who has lost absolute control of everything and they should be ignored.

Everyday that we get up, is the blessing and we should cherish it be it January 1st or December 31st. Your life is a message to the world, let it be inspiring always.

Happy New Year guys, wishing you the best in 2014.

Stay Blessed

Nossybelle out.x


Comments

Popular Posts