Life's a beach

Yo guys

How's the weekend going?
                                                                   
                                                               

YABADABADOOOOOO


This is one weekend where I ain't even using the amazing word lightly . I have had a wonderful amazing, exciting, beautiful time.

My sisters and I planned a weekend extravaganza and it is amazing and wonderful the kinds of things u can do in Lagos Nigeria.

I also got time to hang with my entire family. Family is priceless I must tell you. These guys have being one of my biggest cheerleaders.

The weekend was also a bit difficult for me because  it also meant hanging with the family included loads and loads of food. I am an overcomer so I over came. The issue I had was always forgetting to pack my meals and bars so I had to fill in time with taking loads and loads of pictures.

For the first time in my life I am experiencing so much freedom. Most of the things I did this weekend, My size would have been a barrier at a particular time and point in my life.

I am so happy that I have freed myself from the shackles of fatness. Looool

From my point of view guys. Life is a beach and I am having the best ride of my life.

See u all later.

Nossybelle out.x

Comments

Popular Posts