25 THINGS!!!!!

TRYING TO FIND A PICTURE THAT SHOWS ME WELL!!!







Hello Guys,

howz your day going?

I have literarily snapped at everything and everybody today. Any small thing anybody does is irritating. this picture doesnt depict my mood at ALL. I really wanted to show you what i looked like as of today. i feel i look way bigger than this thou, but here goes.

I was warned that i will get to this stage by my consultant. Although, in 2weeks it hasn’t happened and viola today i am a hormonal being waiting to bite of the head of any one in my way. raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

This is one of the reasons I started this blog. I can always come here and VENT.

I have never told u guys my weight so here goes: I started at 174kg and then went down to 154kg by doing exercise and dieting and then spiraled back to 161.9 and then came on Cambridge diet and I am down to 151.9 kg as at yesterday.10kg baby.

I will be rewarding myself for every week I lose any amount of kgs. Obviously not with food, but with something like a dress, a pair of shoes, a wristwatch, in fact, I love to SHOP. So basically i will buy something. My plan is to weigh 80kg by this time next year.

I have lost 10kg so far,So we have 70kg to go. i find myself day dreaming alldayeveryday since I started on this journey. Remember when i said i want to just LIVE? I decided to write down 25 of the things i will love to do before my birthday Dec 21st 2013. So let’s go.

1. I want to ride a bicycle (I know i am weird)

2. I want to use only one seat belt on a plane.

3. I want to be able get on a boat without the fear of it capsizing.

4. I want to wear a size 16 dress

5. I want to be able to take full body picture without being shy

6. Be in love and stay in love. (I will explain like i promised earlier on)

7. Exercise for 1hr30 Mins a day

8. Run 5 miles without stopping.

9. Lace my shoes myself without trying to catch my breath

10. Climb the stairs at work without panting like I am going to die.

11. Take a picture with my boyfriend and not be ashamed that my arm is covering his whole  body.

12. Get people to stop calling me MA, AUNTY, MADAM (I absolutely hate that SHIT)

13. Cook and eat healthy meals (I am a great cook but I detest the process hence the tendency to eat junk)

14. Weigh less than 250 pounds that’s 112 kg ……very doable (I think this will be achieved before December)

15. Lie down on my bed comfortably with someone else without them fearing I will squeeze them to death.

16. Sit down without spilling out of my office chair.

17. Wear a jump and play suit. (I love those but my thighs ooh my thighsssssssssssssss)

18. Wear a full bathing suit. YES and let my thick ass hang.

19. Tie my little sister’s towel completely round my bory….LMAOOOOO

20. Sit down and cross my legs: can’t even remember being able to do this ever.

21. Go back to wearing a bra without an extender.

22. Pass in front of a group of boys and not worry about having to curse there asses out for laughing.

23. Use the PEDESTRIAN side walk gate in my estate YES!!!!

24. Dance for an hour non-stop.

25. Sit at the back of a car comfortably with two other people.

So there you have it the 25 things I want to do before my birthday. When I achieve one, I will cross it off my list. Nothing on that list is Impossible so help me God.

I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!

Do you have goals you will also like to share with me? You can hit me up in the comment section. I would love love to hear from you.

Rushing off for a meeting my loves ttyl.

Nossybelle out.X

 

 

 

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awwwwww. I love your realness. Gosh. And yes everything on that list is so possible. You sure will get to 112 before December. You have a lot of time. Keep it up hunnie bun xxxxx
Nossybelle said…
Thanks love!!! God bless you......
Anonymous said…
u will have to ride a bicycle with 5 legs!!..hahahaha, just kidding girl...keep at it and u can be who ever u want to be, even slimmer than Naomi..lol...great dat love!
Anonymous said…
My darling Nosa I celebrate you in advance!!! Yes, ALL things are possible to them that bliv. Your expectation will not be cut short in Jesus name, amen. I love u. kiss kiss.
Unknown said…
U̶̲̥̅̊ don't look like U̶̲̥̅̊ weigh more than 100kg in dis pix.. γ̲̣̣̥? Am surprised U̶̲̥̅̊ are over 100 shaa..keep it up
Anonymous said…
I LOVE THIS BLOG
Anonymous said…
I just discovered your blog and i'm loving your sincerity and wonderful sense of humour.
Anonymous said…
Just discovered this blog n u r really an inspiration. God bless u n help you achieve you dreams.
Anonymous said…
mehnnnn... i so relate

Popular Posts